Reading books have been perceived as a hobby. What many people don’t know, is that reading books has positive effects on your emotions, intellectual and psychological state of mind.
Here are 5 facts about reading books.
- Reading helps to boost your analytical thinking– it helps you to recognise various pattern that occur in reading.
- Reading enhance your memory- everytime you read something new, your brain make room to find it in. With these spaces, you can take advantage of any new information, that may arise.
- Fiction books increase your ability to empathize with others- Recent research has been done, and it is concluded that fictional books access possible realities and opens up to new emotions and feelings. It also helps you to understand different cultures.
- People who read are more likely to exercise, and do more- reading makes you more engaged throughout life. One become more energetic to take up any activities that may spring up.
- Reading can be Therapeutic– Reading can help with any stress occuring in your life. If you’re going through a hard time.or simply want to relax, try to read a new book.
I hope these facts will encourage you to read more and more.
Remember reading is empowering!